Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

I'm Going Home

Have been in D.C. the last couple days. Will post this then hop on the Metro to get to Reagan National. Reportedly there is ice and snow in Kansas City, but my flight is still showing an on-time departure and arrival. It is sunny and cold in D.C., but snowy bad weather is predicted through the weekend.

It will be interesting to see if the "feel" of D.C. will change with a new president. The environment changed so much post-9/11. It is easy to relate the change entirely to Mr. W and not also think about all the other factors.

Interesting, my flight out here was 99. Then stayed at a hotel at 999 9th Street. Nothing that exciting planned for the way home. Just a smooth, safe ride that includes an opportunity for a few snores.

Out for now.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 7:24 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope Gabby has dinner waiting! hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home