Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Nine Fingers

The local guy on American Idol will be holding up nine fingers Tuesday night. I didn't realize that the shows are taped. They have back-to-back tapings and then air them on Tuesday and Wednesday night. This is the scoop I'm getting since David's mom works with me. She talks to people who talk to me. That will be my claim to fame if he wins.

Hey ... I didn't think about asking this, but I wonder if the Thursday elimination show is taped. Hmmmm? I also wonder if there really ever was a moon landing. Hmmmm?

Anyway, on the first round last week, David Hernandez actually was my favorite. I have to keep rooting for David Cook, though, since he is a co-worker's son, from my current home metro area, and lives in my former metro area.

3 Comments:

At February 26, 2008 6:49 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we will haf to watch!!

 
At February 27, 2008 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confirmed that the Thursday elimination shows are live.

 
At April 01, 2008 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Davids are our favorites too! I like them both, but I will root for David Cook since you know his momma. I think whoever ends up in the top 4, certainly the top 2, will have a shot at doing something big. They've both "got it." Go Davids!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home