Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

And The Waving Wheat

Three months into the year and it finally landed in my sweaty palm. That's right! I received my first Oklahoma quarter.

Had to help out a friend Monday so over lunch I ran out to provide assistance. It was a late lunch -- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. On the way back to the workplace, ran through a Wendy's drive through to get five of those tasty chicken nuggets and some mustard sauce. OK. I'll admit to you and no one else that I actually opted on two orders. Considering I hadn't eaten anything all day ---- ooops, I guess Dan had brought in some cheese cake with graham cracker crust. I did have one (very thin) slice for breakfast ---- I thought 10 chicken nuggets would be a nice and hearty lunch. I even licked the mustard sauce out of one of the little plastic tubs. :)

Back to my point .... the total was $2.13. Always wanting dimes in return change, I provided three pennies. Like magic, my 90-cents had two Oklahoma quarters! Rock on! That means I also received my second Oklahoma quarter too. The other quarter was a 1979 run-of-the-mill.

Here's a link to a former post if you have forgotten about my obsession with these quarters. Here's a link to the design of the Oklahoma quarter.

3 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 8:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!

 
At March 10, 2008 9:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I want one too, now that I see it has a bird on it!!

 
At March 19, 2008 8:38 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum got three of them today when she went to the store! All bright and shiney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home