Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Basketball

Attended some of the Big 12 Basketball Tournament this past weekend. Historically, the Big 8 Conference Tournament and the first six Big 12 tournaments were in Kansas City. Goin' to Kansas City was a huge basketball tradition. Then, host cities started to vary including stops in Dallas and Oklahoma City.

I liked the Dallas stop. The "basketball atmosphere" sucked, but it was easier to get tickets and OSU won. Oklahoma State also won the Big 12 in Kansas City once, so I can't complain too much. OKC was fun, but just not the same.

Mom was in town and went to games with me. So was Uncle Bill and Aunt Sandra and Beverly and the HillBillies. Our basketball attending also included some good eats. Stops were Classic Cookie, The Diner, Streetcar Named Desire, Seven, Stroud's, Arthur Bryant's and others. Good stuff. If only OSU could have won just one more game. We lost to Texas on Friday.

The women's team did well. My gang and I attended the women's championship game Saturday night. We lost by just a few points, with a chance to tie or win within the last 30 seconds. It was a great time.

Congrats to the Pitt Panthers for winning the Big East Tournament. I'm sure the Meezer's were ecstatic on the performance of "their cats."

My OSU Cowboys lost Tuesday night in the first round of the NIT. A fitting end to a dismal season. Oh well. At least my Big 12 Tournament weekend was full of fun times with friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home