Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Cool Cats In Oklahoma

Meeko and Kiara, and their human lady, over at Lone Star Purrs sent me note the other day. It very much surprised me.

They sent a kind message and, get this, TWO Oklahoma quarters! Seriously. Not one, but two. They had them all nicely taped in so that they wouldn't roll around in the envelope. The presentation was awesome and the note totally made my day. I am pretty darn lucky to have friends that are such cool cats. Thank you!

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 9:15 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Meeko and Kiara are awesome!!!!

Hi Gabby!!!

 
At March 30, 2008 11:03 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Whoohoo!! We's glad that you like them! Momma hadded them fur a little while but kept forgeting to take them owt of her purse. She wuz glad that we still had yur address too!
::purrs & headbutts*
~Meeko & Kiara (Momma too)

pee ess-Hi to Gabby

 
At March 30, 2008 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLLLOOOOO backatcha!!! - Love Gabby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home