Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Happy Easter!

Called Mom a bit ago and she was enjoying an Easter Dinner with family and friends. Ham, mashed potatoes and the works. I might have a Cowboyritto. That's what I call anything I roll up in a tortilla. Lunch meat, fat-free hot dog, a slice of fat-free cheese, scrambled eggs ... the list can goes on. Just like Bubba Gump.

Or maybe I'll run to Price Chopper and get some meat loaf. I'll decide soon since it's already almost 6:30.

Gabby is wandering around the house talking. She just goes room to room meowing loudly. Sometimes I think she's talking to Eponine or at least trying to find her since she likely senses her. What do you think? She cracks me up.

I have a big presentation I have to do Monday morning. I'm confident I'll do well and all will go smoothly, but I am nervous nonetheless. I have to put some polishing touches on the presentation still, but I am procrastinating fearing that working on it will make me more nervous.

Hope you had a great visit by the bunny.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 9:28 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Easter to you and the peas, Cowboy. Did you get your meat loaf?

 
At March 23, 2008 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The store was closed .... but Taco Bueno was open. Got the tamale platter. Muy bueno!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home