Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Tang

Three Dog Bakery treats for DaphneGrowing up, Mom made it clear that I could oogle and google at all the chocolate and other good stuff in the candy aisle in the grocery store. There was not a limit to how much I could eye and think about eating it. Three Musketeers and Almond Joys were always on the top of my request list. Rarely did I actually get one, though. But occasionally Mom said, "It's OK. You can have one."

Daph and Gab believe all treats in the world were made for them. I got a "Kong" toy for Daphne that at least now makes her work a little for the good stuff. It's a hoot watching her toil away for the prize.

I also like to sometimes splurge on a "Three Dog Bakery" goodie. Usually just the small ones that are priced two-for-a-for-certain-price. They usually look good enough that I swear one of these days I am going to take a bite out of one. Daph loves them!

We Pity The Kitties Treats for GabrielleFor quite some time we've been treatless for Gabby. We couldn't find any gluten-free ones. Even the smallest nibble of a Pounce would lead to a vomit. Considering Eponine was addicted to Pounce, this was a huge adjustment. I think it also led to me rewarding more often with a teaspoon of moist food.

Not too long ago we discovered the "We Pity The Kitties" treats at Three Dog. It's 100 percent dehydrated salmon. I'm told it's virtually calorie free, so it shouldn't lead to obese felines. Essentially it's astronaut food. It is some smelly stuff. And the Gabster is hooked. The real challenge now is determining exactly when it is a "Three Musketeers" type of day.

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2008 8:21 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

that stuff is like the freeze dried cod i got for christmas. you're right, it's really, really smelly, but tastes so good!
Pee Ess - my Mom said to tell you any day is a Three Musketeers" day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home