Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Trash Day

Trash in my 'hood is picked up by the city one day each week. I don't like taking it out the night before. That means that on the morning of trash day it usually is a mad dash in a robe/boxers or some other nice attire to beat the trash truck passing my home. Just one of those crazy rituals I have.

My question .... should one take the trash out if the garbage can is not full? What if you don't have a full bag of trash to present curbside to these hard-working folks? Take it out anyway or just wait until next week? Just something to ponder.

On a different thought ... I finished ... finally ... painting the dining room. It only took two years. It looks awesome. Also carefully placed some new sconces on the wall. I want to invite everyone to see. I'll be sure to post a pic soon.

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 8:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

um, to answer your questions:

mommy does not take out the half full garbage bag to the outside can on thursday nights when she brings the big wheely can to the curb. if the big wheely can is not half full, it doesn't go down to the curb in the winter, but it does go every thursday night the rest of the year. mommy hates wheeling it down the hill to the curb in the snow

 
At March 13, 2008 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put what trash I have out to the curb when it's my "day." I figure if I were a trash guy I would rather have a little trash than a HUGE amount to pick up!

SOOO HAPPY you finished your dining room. I want to come see next week for sure!! KUDOS! Cross another item off your infamous to-do list!! YEA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home