Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Two Peas In A Pod

Check out Gabby and Daphne enjoying some sunnin' action a few weeks ago. You'd think they were twins. At least twins with different mothers. Actually I don't think that would work, but you get the gist.

They do enjoy each other's company and have much in common. Especially when it comes to begging for treats. They also sure love spending most of the day napping, hanging out with me, and sharing the sun.

Hmmmm? Twins. Interesting concept, huh? How two things can be so similar, even identical but also very different. Anyone with twins likely really are doubly blessed.

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I think you couldn't be any more clever you make a post like that!! Very cute Cowboy... very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home