Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

All In One Day

On the way to work Thursday morning, gas prices were $3.22 near home and $3.19 at the QT further south and east, in Raytown. On the way home Thursday night, everything in Raytown was at $3.33. While at the exit near my home both stations were at $3.32.

My daily commute now costs me almost $7. That stinks. And I'm sure there are others that have it worse. I know I'm lucky in many ways. But that doesn't mean I can't complain.

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 12:25 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, mommy's commute now costs about $28 - gas was 3.54 on Friday. ::SIGH:: - more incentive for invoking the m-werd

 
At April 20, 2008 9:06 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We're at 3.48. Don't know where the gas and oil our state produces goes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home