Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Big O

Headed to Omaha Saturday morning. Was supposed to leave Friday night, but ended up staying in the office until 8:30 p.m. Then planned to leave at 9 a.m. Saturday. Since it is now 1o:19 a.m. and I am posting, I'm likely shooting for an 11 a.m. departure. I'm a loser.

It's MMcB's birthday! Actually, it is April 15. But there's a small gathering Saturday night that I plan to join. Dependent on my arrival to the Big O. It's going to be a fantastic time. Expect pictures.

April 15 also is JMc's birthday. She indicates she doesn't celebrate anymore. It's still another great day to give her a shout out.

And, of course, don't forget to get your taxes done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home