Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Friendly Skies

Count me among the thankful to not be flying this week. The news reports sound like it is a crazy time at airports. Especially those where American Airlines flies.

Generally, I am AA loyal. In the old days, it was the key airline out of Tulsa. I've had my AAdvantage frequent flyer number since college. I can honestly say I have never had a truly bad experience on American. Not something I can say for Southwest.

One of the recent trips to D.C. was on Midwest. The ticket agent went way above and beyond to make sure this late-arriver got on the plane. I sent a follow-up thank-you note as a result.

The flight to Reno was on US Airways. It actually was on an old America West jet, with a former America West crew (according to their uniforms). I have flown US Air east several times. Each flight served its purpose of taking me from point A to point B. However, the flight to Reno, via Phoenix, was really nice. Easy boarding, pleasant flight crew, quick to give me my Diet Coke, simple transitions in Phoenix, early arrivals at both destinations, no problems with bags. I'd fly them again.

Flying Southwest to Oklahoma City in a few weeks. Joy, joy.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2008 1:19 AM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

This week was Unfriendly skies! Flying can be so stressful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home