Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Left Side

Not the coast, but I am in the Pacific Time Zone. I am in Reno, Nevada for work. My first trip here. It's an interesting place nestled in the hills. Ooops. Mountains. I have a nice view from my hotel room. I took a few pics, but didn't bring the cable to download pics.

The time zone doesn't make sense to me. In the middle states we have Central Time. The news comes on at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., Letterman at 10:30 and Nightline at midnight. And American Idol comes on LIVE. Seven p.m. on Tuesday and 8 p.m. on Wednesday.

It's 9:14 p.m. as I type this post. It's past 11 back home. AI ended over two hours ago and I still don't know who has been eliminated. I guess I'll learn soon enough. Then I'll watch the news at 11 p.m. and be up 'til 1 a.m. watching other stuff. Likely will get some work done and maybe do another post or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home