Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Light My Candle

Have you heard of PartyLite? They have some great products and some awesome candles. Very fragrant and clean burning. I'm a huge candle lover and like to occasionally splurge on some of the PartyLite items. Even recently purchased some sconces that are now in the dining room and in my bedroom.

Have I mentioned that David Cook, a contestant on American Idol, is from Kansas City and that I know his mom?

During the show Tuesday and Wednesday night, right over Simon's shoulders was David's mom and Betty. I know Betty! She's a friend of mine. It was fun seeing her. I'm super jealous she got to go. Betty's my PartyLite lady.

And to be clear. I don't go to the PartyLite parties. That's a woman thing. I just take a gander at the catalog and place an order with Betty. She rocks.

4 Comments:

At April 03, 2008 7:14 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy is a candle freak too - Yankee Candles is her favorite.

we heard that David Cook hadded to go to the hospital after he sang on Tuesday. at least his mom was there for him!

 
At April 03, 2008 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you love PartyLite! I've been selling as a Consultant for almost 11 years! If you ever want to place an order, view the current catalog, or find out more info on how you can make extra income as a Consulant, please feel free to contact me www.partylite.biz/AngieKlebba

 
At April 03, 2008 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooopps! I'm sorry...I didn't read far enough to see that you have a candle lady already...Betty! I don't want to step on any toes!! I'm glad you have her to fulfill your PartyLite needs! :)

 
At April 04, 2008 12:52 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

You might sell PartyLite but you failed to mention the most important thing .... do you have a cat? How about a dog? How did you stumble upon "Wild Life"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home