Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Pavlov

It's good to be home! Learned lots and generally speaking Reno was enjoyable, but home is home.

The Gabster seems genuinely glad to see me. She's even spent more time following me around and spending time with me despite a bowl of moist food awaiting. See. I often think she runs to the door when she hears the garage door opening just because she knows she's going to get tasty moist food. This time, though, I think she was wanting to see me.

She's walking around meowing at me now. Taking an occasional moment to play with her toys.

Had to search for them just a moment ago. Under beds and book shelves to find a few. Some are forever missing. Maybe I need to check under the fridge or oven. In any case, there were no toys in sight. The hallway is normally her choice of location to bat things to and fro. (Is fro a preposition? I can't remember. Maybe to-and-fro is a noun. I bet it should be ... location to bat to and fro her things ... then it's an adverb.)

It's only 10:49 p.m. out west as I type this post. Regardless, I'm ready to snore.

2 Comments:

At April 04, 2008 8:30 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we're shur that Gabby loves YOU more than stinky goodness. at least a little.

 
At April 04, 2008 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! You were missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home