Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Salsa Measurement

Could've told you it would be Ramiele eliminated on Idol. I was a little surprised that Brooke was in that bottom three.

I really like Dolly Parton. She might be a little unusual. I still like her. I saw her perform once in St. Louis and once in Kansas City. It was in 1993. It was the exact same show both times. It was an hour or so of a nonstop power performance. On American Idol Wednesday night I felt some of her lustre is fading.

Interestingly, the Reno Fox station is showing Bay Area news out of San Francisco. Makes me think of my sister in San Jose and niece in Berkeley. They might be watching the same thing I am at this very moment. I'll have to take a look in the sky to see if I see the moon. They might be looking too.

Walked a few blocks to a local Mexican place named Bertha Miranda's for dinner. Had a tasty mole de pollo dish. Muy bueno! (when I write in Spanish visualize Peggy Hill speaking) I said curses under my breath because my stroll away from the hotel did not include the camera. That means no food pic. You're crushed, I know.

The salsa was pretty good. I'd give it 7 out of 10 peppers. I like chunkier salsa. But this one had a nice bite. The chips weren't crispy enough for my liking. I had a top-notch server. I felt an extra dollar tip was warranted.

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2008 7:25 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy LOVES salsa. she makes salsa about 4 days a week. last year she growed jalapenos, hungarian hot peppers, cayenne peppers and habanero peppers in the garden. now there are TONS of dried peppers to be crushed. the smell makes me sneeze and I has to go upstairs and lay down. - Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home