Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Shiny And New

Received my first New Mexico quarter Saturday night. It was exciting. It was in my change after ordering my favorite tamale platter for dinner at Taco Bueno.

As soon as it landed in my hand, along with two other boring quarters, I could tell it was shinier. That something was different. I was pumped that it was from No. 47.

It's really cool too. Has the shape of the state and the little New Mexico starburst-like design. I showed all the people that were standing around me near the register. I know they were jealous.

Arizona is next!

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 8:42 PM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

That totally rocks, Cowboy! Was Bill Richardson's face on the front?
-Tyler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home