Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Beast Within

Daphne is keeping Gabby company (with the exception of Thursday last week when she spent the day in the office at work). She's been here since last week. I think leaving this weekend. I can't ever remember unless I put it on my calendar.

She and Gab get along wonderfully. They keep me smiling. They enjoy sleeping near each other at the foot of my bed. They also both like meal time.

I ran out of Daph's food. I've been feeding her Ep's old IAMS. It's more than two years old and likely has no nutrient value anymore, but Daphne chows down with no problem. OK, I'll admit that I occasionally mix in some gluten-free moist cat food. :) Do you think Daphne will start meowing?

We have been going for nightly walks. She is the happiest dog when walking. I find it super cool that passing cars slow as they near us. It's either to take a glance at her or to be extra careful just in case she jumped loose from her leash. Or hot girls checking me out. The point is that folks are courteous.

Interestingly, when we are walking on the left side, with cars approaching, she tries to attack them. Jumps toward the curb and yelps like she wants to get'em. She seems to be listening to my commands and is calming down, but sometimes it's still a little scary. She sure thinks she can tear her up some car.

The simple answer would be to walk on the right side. Problem there is that when there's approaching dogs, we have to move to the other side. Otherwise, she'll try to eat the dog. She's scared of no one. All 12-or-so pounds of her is ready to take them all on.

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2008 7:53 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Daphne, you go girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home