Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Before And After



Here are two pics of my mighty-tasty meal at Marks Bistro. It was the weekend I went to Omaha to help MMcB celebrate the birthday. It's located in the Dundee neighborhood. An older, trendy, somewhat historic area of Omaha. Warren Buffett lives not too far from Marks.

This place is fantastic. Everything I love about a place to dine. Unique. Nice, but not stuffy. A twist on every dish. Excellent service. Good drinks. Oozing of ambience. Not too expensive. It was fantastic.

There was a group of prom kids there having dinner as we arrived for a pre-dinner drinks. All dressed alike, swooped-up hair, tuxes, shiny and clean. But so very young looking. I wanted to take a pic of them but refrained. Didn't want to be the creepy old guy.

3 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 10:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, that looks good. My mom's been on a diet and never has anything fun to eat any more, unless you count the V8 (which I like a lick or two of).

 
At May 09, 2008 11:10 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Hope she's succeeding on the diet. It takes a bunch of support to do well. Lord knows I can't resist the temptation, but need to drop at least 20 LBs.

Tell your mom to stick to it .... it'll be worth it. Meanwhile, I'll keep posting pics so she live vicariously.

 
At May 09, 2008 10:24 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom says thanks! It's been hard, but she's lost about 23 pounds since January and only has a few more to go. Not too bad, really, since it took three years to gain it. The bad news? She says even if she loses all she wants, nothing can fix the years of gravity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home