Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Cooking

Things in Kansas City and its suburb, Blue Springs, are hopping for David Cook. He's in the top three of American Idol. Festivities include concerts, radio and tv spots, a parade, and a visit to the Kansas City Royals baseball game Friday night.

Coverage will air Tuesday on American Idol. Check it out and you just might see some of of my regular haunts. Lots of Kansas City settings. I'm excited about that.

You won't see me, though. For whatever reason, although I like this guy and think he's good, I'm not overwhelmed enough to make the effort to go see him. Besides, I have to work. :) I think it's going to be crazy, though, with thousands of folks there to see him. I'm for sure in the minority.

Live streaming coverage and other news at our local Fox station's site.

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 7:26 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we was wondering if we would see you if we watched on tuesday. he's the only one in the final 3 that mommy likes. she can't stand David A (although, poor kid, it's all his father's fault and now his dad got banned!!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home