Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Dreamy

There's an orange PT Cruiser at Mitch Crawford's Chrysler located in Raytown, Missouri. It is dreamy. Absolutely orange fantastic. I bet I'd get all kinds of whistles from hot women if they saw me tooling down the highway in that gorgeous PT. I want that car so badly. I get shortness of breath just looking at it.

But .... I have no business spending any dollars right now. With my company's transition and home issues upcoming, a new wonderfully orange PT will just stay in my dreams.

Makes me think of a Selena song .... "I'll be dreaming, of you tonight."

I waved at that mouse on 350 highway (see previous post) on my way home Thursday night. He smiled and waved back. Made me smile. At least three minutes. Until that bleepity-bleep person going super slow wouldn't move over from the left lane. Eventually I'm going to get a car wash.

3 Comments:

At May 09, 2008 10:14 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, Cowboy, be careful. The whole orange thing began at my house with an orange car. One thing led to another and now we have Russell.

 
At May 10, 2008 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the car!! You only live once!

 
At May 11, 2008 10:05 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, mommy wants a 4 door, jeep wrangler x. but it doesn't get any better gas mileage than her dodge dakota so it would be silly to get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home