Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Guide To Cats

With already over 1.7 million views, you've likely already seen this. It's new for me. Saw it for the first time this week. Over six minutes long, which tries my patience when I have stuff to do, but it kept me engaged. I actually laughed hard enough it brought tears to my eyes. Mostly because I was at work and working hard to hold in my laughter. It is worth a view.

3 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 8:59 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that is funny, but did the engineer not know that Zoey has hoo'has? it sure looks like "she" does when she's rassling Oscar

 
At May 08, 2008 10:12 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

:-)

 
At May 09, 2008 11:09 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I had to check her out and Zoey just might, Meezers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home