Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Local Guy Wins!

David Cook won American Idol. I'm actually shocked. I really didn't think he would win.

I am proud of him. I remember a little more than a year ago seeing a picture of him in his mother's cubicle. She told me he was living in Tulsa. It was really fun to see her on television and to imagine how proud she must be. She'll never forget this moment. When he teared up, it gave me an ear-to-ear smile thinking about how cool it was for him.

Of course, she may not appreciate me much since I wasn't a fan of the cookbook fund-raiser she suggested at work about three years ago. Oh well. She did participate in a volunteer event I helped to plan a year ago. Her husband was there too.

Now I can say that I once worked at a volunteer event with the American Idol's mom and step-dad. Does that make me famous?A pic of David Cook's mom and step-dad that I took of them last summer.

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 8:57 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sure! you should demand special treatment!

we are very happy that David Cook won. He really deserved it (mommy just could not stand the other David after butchering "Imagine" - either sing it like John Lennon did or just don't sing it at all).

 
At May 26, 2008 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cowboy, don't you know you are already famous in our books?!? You were Eponine's daddy, and therefore beloved AND famous.

Tammara ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home