Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

People With Whom You Work

Generally, I'm friends with co-workers, but don't necessarily like running around and hanging out quite a bit with them. Not certain why, but that's my preference. Probably mostly because I know that folks get on my nerves. And I get on theirs! If I don't spend too much time with them out of the office, the likelihood of getting along at work generally should be higher.

Having a public blog could make things a little worse. I have some friends with whom I work that I have shared this site with or others that discovered it accidentally and have told me. However, I reason to suspect that a few others visit, lurk and have never said a word to me.

Strangely, I feel like they're snooping. That they're going places that they're not invited. That they should mind their own business and get the hell out of mine. I say all that knowing "Wild Life" is publicly available on the Web. It's just my "friends" talk to me about it or comment.

Just a quick rant.

2 Comments:

At May 05, 2008 6:08 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you're entitled to rant Cowboy. I mean, if you're going to visit someone's blog that you know personally, why would you not leave a comment?

 
At May 09, 2008 5:54 PM, Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Us bloggers have to remember that we have pasted a huge sign that says call me on our lives.

I talk about my wife on ours but she tells me that in no certain terems there must be private stuff that is never ever mentioned, as her friends read the blog.

She says she would die if one of them ever said "I saw that your husband says you fart in the middle of the night. Is that true?"

I don't think you have anything to even worry about. I have been reading since before Eponine's passing. There is nothing that should be taken in offense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home