Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On May 21, 2008

I didn't even know what day it was to put in the title box. Sad, huh? Needless to say, I've been busy. Barely have time to squeeze in any AI or DWTS watching. Plus mowing and other yard work, work work, volunteer stuff, new job stuff, current job stuff and you get the drift.

My allergies have been killing me. Seasonal allergies. Beyond that, the weather has been fantastic in Kansas City the last several days. Around 80, no humidity, very nice cool nights. But sleeping with open windows means boogery mornings for this dude.

American Airlines announced charging $15 for the first bag checked. That's icky.

Gas hit about $3.73 here on Wednesday. It was at that level south and east of Kansas City. At my exit, the sign indicated $3.67. So, I thought I'd fill up even though I still had more than a half tank. But, as I looked at my pump it said $3.57. ???? Is it because I said yes to the $10 car wash?

I walked to other pumps and each had $3.67. Once my tank was full, the $3.57 was confirmed on the printed receipt. I glanced at the pump again and this time it said $3.67. I hopped into the car and dashed before anyone noticed.

OSU's women are golfing at the NCAA Championships this week. After the first day the team was seventh. I don't think they'll win, but are vying for a top five finish. The championship is being hosted by the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.

MMcB is coming to Kansas City this weekend. I can't wait. My sister from California with the newest daughter (9 months) and the oldest daughter (21 years) are coming to see me in June. I can't wait.

DWTS Tuesday night made me smile. Just light-hearted, meaningless, fun television. While AI's show bored me. A good reason to tackle other things while the show was on. Which David will win AI? We will know soon.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2008 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Cowboy, I voted for the first time ever - and not just in AI history, in the history of stuff one votes for with a phone. And as my husband said, I was one of the 11,999,999 other voters who pushed David Cook out front to win. He's awesome, as much for his beautiful personality as his voice! Tell him momma he had plenty of votes in Texas, and you know one of them!

Tammara :-)

 
At May 21, 2008 9:48 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I kind of wish I had gone to one of the many watch parties in Kansas City. Was just scared it won't be full of screaming teens and that I would feel like a dork without having one accompany me.

I thought he sounded really good tonight.

I only got through on the phone lines one time! Glad you helped to make up some of his winning votes.

 
At May 25, 2008 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops.... just realized I have typo in that comment immediately above.... should've said ... "Was just scared it would be full of ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home