Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Inventory

For Gabby and me, our supplies mostly focus on cans of cat food, soup, and tuna, Healthy Choice frozen dinners, bags of chips or Pringles containers, coffee beans, bottles of beer, and bottles of I Can't Believe it's not Butter. We don't worry too much else. Our supplies are decent and I'm good at keeping neccesities in stock.

With The California Sis and daughters, Mom and Brother visiting not long ago, Gab and I heard things like: "You're out of toilet tissue." "There's no more milk." "Do you have another bar of soap?" "Where are your paper towels?" "Want a bottle of wine?"

Gabby and I don't really drink milk (although we can throw down some ice cream). And we use cloth towels and rarely use paper towels. As for TP, Gab takes care of her business in her choice of two boxes while I guess I just don't use that much. A 12-pack (that equals 24 according to the label) lasts a month or so.

We go through beer and margaritas, jelly beans, tortillas, We Pity the Kitties treats, and night light bulbs like they are going out of style. Gabby likes night lights. That way she doesn't have to turn on any overhead lights while on her nightly excursions.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 8:16 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow Gabby, you can turn on overhead lights? you are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home