Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Last Year's Birthday

Can't recall if I've ever posted this pic. Cleaning out files at work and found it. Evidently MMcB e-mailed it to me once and I saved it at work. Oh my.

As a birthday gift last year, I took her to see "La Cage aus Folles" when it played at the Unicorn Theatre. It was a spectacular production, with Ron MeGee, Christopher Barksdale and others.

Here's Christopher in his very unique costume. MMcB was picked to go on stage and dance with the cast during one number. Makes me laugh now just thinking about that night.

Today, June 18, is the birthday of The Artist. You won't catch him wearing an outfit like this, but you will catch him having a good time. He and The Wife currently are in Napa enjoying wine country. I get O and M on Thursday, with the parents arriving home about 11 p.m.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 8:18 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

um. wow. bananas. interesting.

Happy Late Birthday MegMcB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home