Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Just So Very

Gabrielle snoozing on my bedHave I mentioned lately how absolutely very sweet Gabby is? She really is. My Eponine was loving and loyal. Gabby is endearing and gracious. Does that make sense? Neither is necessarily better or worse than the other. It's just interesting to note their differences.

We didn't make it by Saturday morning for the weigh in. It'll be on the to-do list for this weekend. Gabby for sure wants to win the bet, so she's anxious to know the result. She mentioned her preference is to be weighed wearing her collar and bandana. Hmmmm. Just like "Calvin Ball." Making up the rules as she goes along.

She has her own place to sleep, but somehow often thinks my pillows are open for snoozing. "Sorry," I tell her. "Those are reserved for my noggin." Ep never did that. And I don't really like it. But have I told you how very sweet Gabby is?

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding the Gotchaversary. It's really been a fun year. I love how she responds to her name. Her fur is so soft and silky. She actively plays with her cat toys and has no problem interacting with Daphne. She runs to hide when the doorbell rings or other guests come to the door. And for sure hides when younger children are around. But generally very social.

She talks. Have I told you that? Talks, talks, talks. When I say her name, she returns with a muffled "mrrrow". It's not a whole meow. When I'm grinding coffee beans, she watches my back. Each time I turn to look at her she meows. But since the beans are grinding her effort is more hollered just to make sure it's recognized.

The kneading and pawing. That's what I love most. The kneading is just before curling up and cuddling. The pawing usually is while I am sitting at my desk working, putting on socks or watching tv. She just reaches and paws, begging for a kneck scratch or head rub. Usually both are preferred.

My little angel. It really is us who are the lucky ones.

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 6:56 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awwww Gabby!!!! You shur picked the right Cowboy to give your love to!

 
At July 30, 2008 2:48 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are so glad you were found by such a sweetie pie.

 
At July 31, 2008 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Gotcha Day to Gabby and the Cowboy!

Regards
Teresa in OKC

 
At August 01, 2008 4:04 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

How wonderful that love in a furry package found you again. Happy Gotchaversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home