Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

No Blogging

It's a blocked site. Can you believe it?

At the new, evolved workplace, I attempted today to check "Wild Life" just to see if anyone had left a comment. And I received the oh-so-hated screen indicating that it had been indentified as a blocked site. I tried a couple other blogspot sites and they all came up blocked too. Damn those darn spam filters and web blockers.

Sometimes I think employers really make it difficult for an employee to goof off while at work. Who do they think they are?

3 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annoying as hell, isn't it? I do a lot of research in the course of my work and I'm constantly thwarted by blocked sites--that are usually miscategorized anyway. Had quite a bit of free reign for awhile but once I realized we were into tracking I stopped visiting the few non-work sites I used to read first thing in the morning. Their bigger loss, I guess--being able to laugh or smile at things I read could make a difference in my whole day. AND, I work in the IT department, you'd think...

 
At July 23, 2008 6:43 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

fortunately, I am a security administrator and need to have total access to everything internet where I work. Otherwise, it would all be blocked too.

 
At July 29, 2008 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the company I work for up north doesn't block it. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home