Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Silver Lining

Speaking of the evolved company ... eventually I'll relocate to a new office location. Went to the new office Monday and Tuesday. My commute is 5.2 miles. That's sweet! The last three years it has been 26 miles each way. I can even ride the bus, which I did Friday morning. The stop is about five blocks from the office.

Now the pill ... Monday I left the place certain the majority of the folks were evil, not accepting of new ideas, and that there was no way I would ever assimilate. Tuesday I received an unsolicited apology. That made things a bit better.

A little more pink stuff ... or sugar for those who prefer it ... but I am still believing a corner will turn. My gut feeling is that all will be fine in the long run. Until then, it's the typical battle of who has a better parking spot or the larger office. Corporate life! I remember nonprofit days when we were thrilled to have a stapler.

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Closer is definitely better! And I hope things really do work out, sooner rather than later.

 
At July 23, 2008 6:45 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

closer is better but office politics stink!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home