Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Feeling Welcomed

Officially I've been in the new office a week. I actually somewhat like it. On Monday I drove a total of 14 miles. That was the best part of all. A shorter commute can outweigh any negatives, I think.

The silly negatives ... still some confusion on who is performing specific tasks. Learning antiquated ways to do expense reports or other items like that. Hearing people moan because you moved the shredder. Hearing people whine because someone is parking where they always parked. Or hearing those some people whine because they really don't want to share their coffee station.

Yuck. You'd think people had more important things to do or with which to worry. I'll work at providing another update in a month. Let you know how it's going.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2008 10:20 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Do you work with cats in your new place, Cowboy? That would explain a lot. You know how we hate change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home