Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Hometown Pride

You know that Republican VP nominee is a former Miss Alaska contestant. I read she played the flute for the talent portion. No report on how she did in swimsuit and evening gown. She was first runner-up and was selected Miss Congeniality by her fellow contestants. That's good to know since my first impression is that she's meaner than the dickens. I'd certainly want her on my team in a street fight! Or a basketball game.

Mom tells me the hometown is all abuzz. The newest Miss Oklahoma is a graduate of the local high school. She was crowned in June. The contest was in Tulsa. She'll compete at Miss America in January.

Kelsey Cartright. Very easy on the eyes. Looks like she's fairly short. The ol' hometown and CHS likely will go mad if she actually does well at Miss America. Lots of hometown women have competed for Miss Oklahoma over the years, but I've never heard of any winning. This excitement is all new for them.

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2008 8:29 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

She seems to have very pretty fur. I wonder how she is with handing out treats?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home