Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Next In Line

What do Halle Berry, Sarah Palin, Suzette Charles and Kristin Chenoweth (from Pushing Daisies) all have in common? That's right! They each were first runner-up in a pageant. Miss USA, Miss Alaska, Miss America and Miss Oklahoma, respectively. After Vanessa Williams resigned, though, Suzette became Miss America.

My history often has been the runner-up. I've won my share too, although I've never been in a pageant. Hehe. Somehow or another I often feel reminded that those who have to be prepared to step in just in case someone can't fulfill their duties aren't all that bad. Keep working hard and full of passion and things often have a unique way of working out for the best.

Just a random thought I had Sunday night when I saw Kristin and Vanessa on television at the Emmy's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home