Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On September 6, 2008

Saw Christmas stuff in a store the other day. Can you believe it? The year is flying.

Sorry we've been missing. Have had topics for posts cross my mind, but then get too busy to write anything. Or, have been feeling too pooped each evening to get anything done. Be assured, Gab and I are doing fine. She continues to meow nonstop and I continue to run around like the most unorganized organized person in the world.

Loving the start of college football. Wore orange every day before the first game for my Cowboys and we won! Didn't wear orange this week. Well ... Friday I wore a shirt that the tag on it when I purchased it said "cantaloupe" so I don't really consider it orange. :) We'll see what will be the result. We play Houston starting about 6 p.m.

Ton, the niece, just called from Stillwater. She says she got her pic taken with T. Boone Pickens. I think I saw him on TV in the luxury boxes at the Republican Convention. She's wearing orange today and getting ready to go to the season home opener. I'm so very jealous. I am at home wearing OSU boxers, doing laundry and other home stuff, and listening to Gabby walking around talking to the walls.

Leave for D.C. on Sunday for a couple days. Work trip. Should be a good trip. Meetings with lawyers.

My home is feeling super junkie right now. I feel like I need to go room by room and just toss stuff. Or make a huge garage sale pile. Folks give me things that I keep forever. Maybe it's time to realize I've enjoyed it, but it's finally time to part ways.

Got to put some clothes in the dryer.

1 Comments:

At September 07, 2008 7:35 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I think Billy roots for your team cowboy!! he wears orange every day!!! - Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home