Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Read My Lips

Commercials airing in Missouri indicate Sen. Obama will raise taxes on everyone. However, every analysis I have read indicates that is false. That Sen. McCain's campaign is distorting the truth. They're lying. Or at best speculating big time.

Taxes and having more money in my pocket is probably the single most important issue for me. And ending the ongoing needless war in Iraq.

Improving America's overall education system also is high on my list. And I don't have children. But I firmly believe that a strong education system everywhere, not just in the suburbs, will lead to more small to mid-sized businesses that employ Americans. Along that line, I also am very concerned about the strength of the American economy.

Anyway ... here's a link to information on factcheck.org.

I am still undecided on my vote and continue to read and soak up all bits of information I can gather.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2008 1:49 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

factcheck.org is my sanity website. it's getting just plain stupid out there in commercial land

 

Post a Comment

<< Home