Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Welcome Mat

We were saturated with rain last week. Just poured essentially all day Saturday. Remnants of Ike and other weather patterns that created showers. Plus, a cold front has rolled in. Evenings are now dipping to the mid-50s. Very nice. Sleep-with-the-windows-open weather.

The result as it appears a critter or two has decided to move in. These crickets and other water-like bugs think they are welcome guests. I am constantly catching Gab pawing away and chasing the critters about the home. They're like new toys. She hasn't even been coming to see me off before I leave for work. She's too busy entertaining her house guests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home