Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

No Beans

Ran through Taco Bueno Sunday night. Normally I crave their tamales but had a hankering for a taco this time. Opted for the taco platter. On arrival home discovered one soft taco, one crunchy and what appeared to be a double order of rice. Not the three crunchy beef tacos per the menu board.

Ate it all. Lesson? Check the order before pulling away from the window.

Gas was about $2.95 most places I saw on Monday.

Got charged for three tooth brushes the other day at Target. I purchased two but I didn't see it until I got home.

Ate at The Peanut with a friend this past Friday night. The check was $21 and some change. Later that night I thought to myself how it was a good deal. Then I thought some more and determined I don't think I was charged for my two beers, salad or extra bacon on the tasty BLT. Something didn't make it on the ticket. I'm sure of it.

I had decided I would vote for the candidate that I could prove was telling the truth. Or at least lying the least. I am a little shocked how much they lie ... or vastly stretch the truth. One thing for sure, I think scare tactics are usually 90 percent lies. They really are just trying to scare you.

This post really should have been a "Random Thoughts" one. I think "No Beans" is fun. It's the fifth grader in me.

Attended a work event on Monday. It was one of the first times in my career that I totally felt like I did not fit in. I felt I didn't belong. Made me a bit sad on the drive home. This too shall pass.

I think my Cowboys are going to whoop up on Missouri this weekend. Folks like to remind me that MU is ranked No. 2 or No. 3 in current polls. The Pokes are No. 17. I remind them that USC was No. 1 until they lost to unranked Oregon State -- another OSU that wears orange and black.

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2008 11:24 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

I'm jealous that you have a Bueno to go to!!! And that gas is so cheap!! Although, I DO have to cheer for Missou, since my baby cousin is going there...
~LSP Momma Becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home