Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Quick Random Thoughts on 10-10-08

Prices were at $2.78 a gallon on the drive home Thursday night.

Taco Bueno actually is new to this market. The one a few blocks from my home is not even a year old. Very handy. I grew up on the Bueno in Oklahoma.

On a whim went to the Tina Turner concert Wednesday night. More details this weekend. It irks me to no end with performers say "Hello Kansas!" Where's the "City" that is supposed to follow that. From downtown you're still about three miles from Kansas. It's all Missouri right there, baby! I did see Kansas Gov. Sebelius at the concert, though.

The economic situation is scary. Pay off as much debt as you can if you have any!

Has anyone seen the last two quarters? Alaska and Hawaii between now and year's end.

I have Monday off. I have never worked a job that had Columbus Day off. My old job had "personal days" that we could take at will. This J-O-B (intended to be read one letter at a time) has all these extra holidays instead of personal days. I learned yesterday I also get Veteran's Day in November.

Of course, no other company does so they still schedule conference calls and meetings. Thanks.

Go Cowboys! Beat MU!!

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2008 8:06 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh yeah, I got 2 alaska quarters yesterday at the mini mart. WOO HOOO!

 
At October 14, 2008 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2.62 at QT this morning... YEAH! I keep reminding myself that a year ago we were all complaining about this amount! HA!

 
At October 27, 2008 1:34 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

This economy is a scary thing. It does look like gas prices are going down a bit though, thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home