Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Because

Because I haven't posted many pics lately and because I am very behind in making this announcement, here's a quick post.

Daphne recently welcomed a new brother. Her parents, Sexy Lady and Army Boy, were involved too. Just before Halloween the three of them welcomed Cash Man to their ranks. He weighed a little less than Gabby and was longer than Daphne. He looks more like his mom and dad though.

Daphne with Cash Man
In this pic Daph is joining Cash Man for a little nap in the sun. Looks like they are well on their way to finding how much they have in common and to creating a strong and loving bond. It's a must to click on the pic to see the larger view.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 9:08 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Ah, nothing like sharing a nap in the sun! Welcome, Cash Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home