Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Gobble Gobble Gobble

One of the best parts of Thanksgiving Day is a taking a Thanksgiving Day nap. The Gabster works very hard at practicing and preparing for that task. In this pic, a blanket fell off the back of the sofa. Of course, she saw it as a new spot to practice her nap-taking skills. She really is good at it. But I don't blame her for wanting to practice a little more.

With the Schrammies the other weekend, I went to Build-A-Bear with Liv and El. For Liv's birthday, we went to make a bear. However, we left with a moose and a turkey. The turkey was for me, but El created him. I requested that he be made as fat as possible. He's great. The girls named him "Cluck." Seriously.

The Artist and family stopped by Tuesday/Wednesday in route to their annual Thanksgiving voyage to mid-Missouri. They'll come back through over the weekend. Meanwhile, Gabs and I are working on home projects and decorating for Santa. Fun times!

Gabby and I wish you, your family and friends a great Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2008 6:37 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Gabby, Cowboy!

 
At November 28, 2008 9:10 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Gabby, you are gorgeous!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving MrGabbysCowboy and Miss Gabby!!

and GO COWBOYS!! we will be watching the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home