Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Numbers

20-plus days since my last post. Sorry. Have been busy, distracted and not focused on posting anything. For whatever reason was a little hesitant to write anything.

$1.90 for a gallon of gasoline on Sunday, Nov. 2.

2 days until election day. Can you believe it? The commercials are insane in Missouri.

3 phone calls I received Halloween night from Republicans. Two robo calls and one live person.

212 trick-or-treaters came by the house. Actually 210. I had little treat bags that I pre-filled and counted, so that's how I know how many ghouls stopped by the house. I gave two bags out Oct. 30 to Sexy Lady and Army Boy. It was a fun night.

2 lawn blow ups I had on Halloween night, including a gigantic pumpkin. I didn't have them up all month. Just on Halloween.

0 Halloween decorations made it up inside my home this year. Just never got around to it.

6 ghosts I made to put around the tree out in the front lawn. I'll take a pic to post. (Yes, I haven't taken the ghosts down yet. Maybe they are candidates for Christmas angels.)

5 magnifier I recently heard some folks at some company had in their change-in-control agreements. It's horribly offensive.

8 wins my Cowboys currently have. Just have to beat Texas Tech this weekend for the ninth win. Very exciting.

7 CT on Saturday evening is when the Pokes take on the Red Raiders in Lubbock.

7 days old is Sexy Lady and Army Boy's new baby boy. Although they officially gave him a name, I haven't decided what his name will be on this site.

5 days Daphne stayed with me until she got to go home to meet her new little brother.

1 percentage point that McCain is up in Missouri. Most prognosticators call the state too close to call. My gut is that McCain will win.

270 Electoral Votes are required to win the U.S. Presidency.

3 door-to-door folks came by my home over the weekend. Two for Obama and one for McCain.

4 commercials I saw Friday night in a row during the evening news - McCain, then Obama, then the same McCain ad again, and then a different Obama ad.

6 a.m. is when the polls open on Tuesday in Missouri.

2 days until Election Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home