Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Winner Is

map from www.fivethirtyeight.comThis was the last pre-election prediction map on fivethirtyeight.com. The accuracy of pollsters was surprising to me. Do you see Missouri there in the middle?

Early on folks had Missouri leaning red, but slowly it was moved to pink. The ground forces the Obama camp had here, advertisments, visits and overall efforts to win the state made the election exciting. Trying to be objective ... the Republican forces really stuck to scare tactics and fear mongering.

Just this past week the race offically was declared in Missouri. McCain won by 3,902 votes. Out of almost 3 million votes cast. There were more than 37,000 folks that voted for third-party candidates.

A very interesting election outcome. I am anxious, hopeful and excited to see the outcomes of the next four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home