Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Done!

Went to a party Wednesday night. On the way home was craving some French fries and a Diet Coke.

Stopped at McDonald's and asked if the fries were hot out of the fry cooker. The dude on the other end of the speaker reacted to my question like I was loopy. "Just tell me what size you want?" he said. I said "I'll tell the folks at Burger King."

Travelled down the street to BK and ordered and paid for my fries and drink. In my change ... two quarters. An Oklahoma one and one from Hawaii!!!!!!!!

I asked for more. The lady gave me six Hawaii quarters. Of course it was in exchange for $1.50. Score. Totally karma, I think. I was meant to go to BK. And the fries were toasty hot! I didn't even have to ask.

My quarter board, first started in 1999, is now complete.

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That McDonald's story is SOOO YOU! It made me laugh out loud! I can totally see you saying that and then driving off!! Way to go Sexy Man!

 
At December 18, 2008 9:22 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think they have better fries anyway. :-) But total karma anyway!

 
At December 20, 2008 3:35 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home