Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Ignoring

In this short video, Gabby shows that her concentration is unbreakable when preparing for a role. Or that she has no use for you if all you want to do is bother her when she is near the space heater. Including this one, there are three movies. Each only about one minute. They make me laugh. Hope they will you too. They are meant to be viewed in this order, with the ones below seen after this one. (Usually a lower blog post is the most dated.) I am confident that God was working to spoil us humans, or at least this Cowboy, when He created this creature.

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 10:32 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee - i love it when kitties pretend to not know their names.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home