Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Intense Drama

"The anticipation, the angst, the emotion and drama ... I felt Gabrielle truly put her entire being into this role. I mean, I forgot she was Gabby, a little monster, and completely believed she was a hungry cat. A beast. It's a given she will be on everyone's short list come Oscar time," says the famous movie critic. "And the camera angles were amazing. It intensified the action. The closeup on the hand and the Friskies can had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait to see how the story would unfold. I thought a plot twist might occur. Director awards are certain."

6 Comments:

At December 22, 2008 10:37 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I love the "mrp mrp mrp" sounds that match up with her steps. She really is Gabby!!!

 
At December 22, 2008 2:25 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Poor Gabby. It's so sad that you "never feed her". Poor starving kitty wasting away. :)

 
At December 24, 2008 10:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

These were wonderful! We especially liked everything Gabby was saying!

 
At December 27, 2008 12:00 PM, Blogger Parker said...

SQUEEEEE!
Gabby knows what she wants when she wants it!

 
At January 02, 2009 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabby, you are one gabby kittie who knows hat she wants!

 
At January 04, 2009 12:18 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Hello Gabby, dear. Your meowings actually woke up 3 of the 4 of us here and I jumped up by the computer to find you!!

Your friend
Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home