Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Little More Election Tidbits

A little more interesting, albeit useless, information about the just-past U.S. Presidential race.

From what I have seen, six "blue states" were entirely blue. All in the northeast ... New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusets, Rhode Island, Vermont and District of Columbia. Winning margins ranged from 54 percent in New Hampshire to 93 percent (seriously) for D.C.

Two "red states" were entirely red. Alaska, 60 percent, and Oklahoma, 66 percent.

By entirely I mean that the winning candidate in that state won every county. Not a single county was won by the opponent.

2 Comments:

At December 09, 2008 7:57 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, New England is usually entirely blue. long long traditions of it!

 
At December 18, 2008 9:21 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Yeppers, my mom is a proud New Englander (albeit transplanted). The Meezers are right--blue dogs forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home