Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Dec. 8, 2008

How is Secret Paws going? I love seeing and reading about you all. Can't believe what seemed so small three years ago could now be connecting little monsters and humans worldwide. That's fun news. The Gab and I thought about it, but decided not to this year. Hope you all have fun.

These ongoing news of job layoffs and other economic woes stress me to no end. My company doesn't act like cuts are likely, but you never know. I don't want to ask for trouble, that's for sure. One way I think I don't fit in too well is that I have a sense of humor. I'm going to work hard at curbing that.

No. 49! I have collected in change here and there three Alaska quarters. With only a few weeks left in the year, I wonder if I will see a quarter from Hawaii anytime soon.

Finally got the apple border in my kitchen removed and got it painted. It looks nice. Recently installed a small pendant light too. Actually used a converter kit to turn a can light into a pendant. Super cool.

My Pokes are headed to the Holiday Bowl, Dec. 30, in San Diego. They'll be taking on the Oregon Ducks. Cowboys versus Ducks. Hmmm? I'm debating on if I will attend or host a watch party.

4 Comments:

At December 08, 2008 11:13 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wish there had been those converter kits when I was replacing one over the sink...however, I did get a pendant up and in the process found stuff around that can that made me very glad the house hadn't gone up in flames years before. It's pretty amazing what you find in a 50 plus-year-old house!

William's mom.

 
At December 08, 2008 11:58 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

The one I replaced is over the sink too!

 
At December 09, 2008 8:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I have 2 Hawaii quarters and no Alaska quarters!!!

My Panthers are playing the OTHER Oregon team in the Sun Bowl!! I'm happy we got something other than the toilet bowl this year!

 
At December 09, 2008 10:16 AM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We're playing Texas, so we'll root for your OSU too. If we squint really hard, orange and white kinda look a little like scarlet and gray.

BTW, isn't burnt orange just about the worst color ever? We have no problem with orange, but burnt orange gives Mommy nightmares about 1970's decor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home