Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Random Thoughts On Dec. 1, 2008

It made me sad that my Cowboys couldn't get a lead over OU. Although kind of an exciting game, it was a rotten outcome. I hate losing, as usual, to OU.

I have tickets for the Big 12 Championship game this weekend. It's in Kansas City this year. OU, as selected after the tie breakers, and Missouri. I probably would be rooting for MU, but I usually am for the conference. I sent out a few e-mails to MU friends today to see if anyone has any interest in buying my tickets.

The Artist, The Wife, O and M were here Friday night. We had a great weekend. MMcB stop by Thursday night with some Thanksgiving leftovers. Of course, I devoured all the sweets within 24 hours or so.

Gasoline was $1.38 Monday night. Saw the gas pricing sign while riding the bus home. It was the coolest bus driver Monday night. Very friendly and talkative. I also was the only person on the bus.

Daphne is here. Arrived last night while the Cash Man and family are away doing whatever it is that army people do. :) Daph and Gab really just ignore each other. Except when they are competing for space on my bed.

Still working to put up a Christmas tree.

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2008 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about your OU friends? Are you offering the tickets to them? How much if so? Oh, and thanks again for watching Daphne! You are a lifesaver!

 
At December 04, 2008 6:57 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Have fun at the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home