Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Untied Connections

My "Untied Way" group had a holiday gathering Friday night. We usually meet periodically for happy hours but the last couple years also have made it a point to gather in December.

This time the gang convinced me to host the fun. And fun it was. Lots of tasty food, drinks, merriment, stellar company, and laughter. An abudance of Santas too. We had a "Dirty Santa" gift exchange. Except it wasn't supposed to be "bad" gifts. Just fun or silly gifts, all valued at about $1. However, Sherry brought ash trays.

Daph was here for the beginning of the party. She only tried to bite one person. How something so small and cute can get so vicious. I warned everyone. Gabby stayed hidden throughout. But I did get a few "my allergies are killing me" comments.

Pic here is of the morning after. A few Dirty Santa gifts that didn't make it home with recipients, a couple of play dough sculptures, the infamous ash trays and a few other fun items.

3 Comments:

At December 08, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like you had fun. Now, who wouldn't have taken the snowglobes home??

 
At December 08, 2008 11:57 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

And I even failed to mention my extra-good sangria!

I think the snowglobes were stangely "forgotten." But it does seem a little convenient. :)

 
At December 09, 2008 7:58 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!!!! YUM!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home