Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

As The Season Ends

Posting two pics from Christmas Eve.

Mo's celebration for getting older occurs annually on Dec. 24. I usually am unable to attend but did make the shindig this year. Here she is with two of her other homies. We had a great time.

After I left the Juke Joint located in Kansas City's Jazz District along 18th and Vine, I decided to swing by Crown Center for a glance at the holiday decorations. Stopped in the middle of the road to take this pic of the Mayor's Christmas Tree.

The lighting of this nearly 100-foot tree always is one of my favorite KC holiday events. I was treated with The Artist, The Wife, O and Mad joining me the day after Thanksgiving to witness this year's lighting. It was capped with a super cool fireworks display. A very nice 2008 holiday memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home